To all my students and friends world wide
To all my students, friends and devotees of HH the 33rd sMenri Trizin, the Supreme spiritual Leader of world wide Yungdrung Bön, the native religion of Tibet.
As many of you know almost two years of hard work and arrangements by Gratitude Tenshug Organizing Committee to make an offering of “Gratitude Tenshug Ceremonies” to H.H. sMenri Trizin Rinpoche and H.E. Yongzin Rinpoche in April f 2016, but due to HH health reasons, the His Holiness Part of ceremony was postponed.
Now good news is that, the Gratitude Tenshug ceremonies for HH the sMenri Trizin will take place three days in row, beginning on 31st October till 2nd November, 2016 at sMenri Monastery, Dolanji in north India, the Chief Mother Monastery of Yungdrung Bön Tradition.
Therefore, I am advising and encouraging to all of you, Please practice with group if possible, in your area or Centre or individually, from 31-October till 2nd November 2016, if all three days is hard to manage then make sure to do it on 1st November, which is mean actual “Long Life Mandala offering Ceremonies of “GRATITUDE TENSHUG” it is a great opportunity to ourself to accumulate the merit by joining any virtuous deeds and dedications to HH sMenri Trizin Rinpoche’s Long Life and good Health.
What to Pray and Practice:
- HH sMenri Tri Zin Rinpoche’s Long Life Prayer as much as possible:
- Long Life Prayer (text)
- How to chant the Prayer (video)
- Tsedrub Nyen Pa, the Long Life mantra recitation: “So Drum Ah kar Mu La Ting Nam Woed Dhu Mu Ye Tse Ni Za”:
- Long Life Mantra (text)
- Latri Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche’s Tsewang Rigzin Teaching dedicated to His Holiness’s Long Life (video)
- Before ending the session sit in meditation and wish for H.H. health and Long Life.
- Then with genuine thought recite a the Dedication prayer, as you all know of it.
- In case if your time dos not allow to join in pray and practice, don’t worry, you could choose any thing that you could do and dedicate for the same reason, such as make a Commitment to do it, if can’t do it on those days or only one day, then on 1st November, which is the main day, or not make any one angry, rather think to do something good and positive, that may be helpful to others etc and then dedicate it to H.H. for his Health and Long Life that is ok too.